EDI, Ltd. is an award winning healthcare consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA. Founded in 1986, EDI works both regionally and nationally with healthcare and institutional users, architects, construction managers, and IT professionals. Our services currently include design and consulting in the areas of Healthcare, Data Centers, Networks & Communications, Security, Audio-Visual, and Workflow & Process Transformation.
EDI selects engineers with experience designing technology systems for Healthcare, Corporate, Government, and Educational facilities. We typically seek applicants with a minimum 4-year university degree in computer, electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering, physics, or related consulting fields. We encourage certifications such as Professional Engineer (PE), Certified Technology Specialist – Design (CTS-D), Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD), and Information Technology specialties.
Successful EDI Associates:
- Work well in a team environment
- Abide by EDI's Code of Conduct
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Believe in delivering quality services and meeting customer needs
- Are self–motivated and committed to life-long learning
- Believe in the use of technology to deliver superior customer value
- Take responsibility for results
EDI provides a healthy, non-smoking environment.
EDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain policies and practices designed to prevent discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or Vietnam era veteran status, to the extent protected by law.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.