Job Title: Low Voltage REVIT Designer
We seek to hire a full time low voltage REVIT designer to assist project managers and senior consultants with the design of technology infrastructure systems for hospitals, data centers, higher education, and corporate projects using REVIT MEP. The technology systems include: data centers, cabling systems, local area networks, wireless systems, voice communications, nurse call, overhead paging, security, video surveillance, and audiovisual systems.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, growth-oriented company where you have the chance to grow and develop into a senior consultant and/or project manager.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of REVIT MEP building modeling software
- Other certificates in technical disciplines are advantageous such as RCDD, PMP, CTS, etc.
- Having taken and passed the EIT exam is a plus
EDI provides a competitive compensation package that will depend on the candidate’s experience and qualifications. We provide employee health coverage, flexible spending account, 401K, etc.
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com.
EDI, Ltd. is an award winning healthcare consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA. Founded in 1986, EDI works both regionally and nationally with healthcare and institutional users, architects, construction managers, and IT professionals. Our services currently include design and consulting in the areas of Healthcare, Data Centers, Networks & Communications, Security, Audio-Visual, and Workflow & Process Transformation.
EDI selects engineers with experience designing technology systems for Healthcare, Corporate, Government, and Educational facilities. We typically seek applicants with a minimum 4-year university degree in computer, electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering, physics, or related consulting fields. We encourage certifications such as Professional Engineer (PE), Certified Technology Specialist – Design (CTS-D), Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD), and Information Technology specialties.
Successful EDI Associates:
- Work well in a team environment
- Abide by EDI's Code of Conduct
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Believe in delivering quality services and meeting customer needs
- Are self–motivated and committed to life-long learning
- Believe in the use of technology to deliver superior customer value
- Take responsibility for results
EDI provides a healthy, non-smoking environment.
EDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain policies and practices designed to prevent discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or Vietnam era veteran status, to the extent protected by law.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.