Careers - We're Hiring!
Business Development Professional (Denver Office) - Open 09/09/2014
EDI's Denver office seeks to hire a seasoned Sales Professional to lead the business development efforts in the Mountain Western region. This position will be responsible for overall sales efforts including lead generation, proposal development, presentations, closing deals, and long-term client management beyond project award. This position will report directly to the president of EDI.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, growth-oriented company looking to further expand business presence in the Western US.
- Attend seminars and stay abreast of emerging products and technology to better service our clients and promote EDI
- Continue to enhance your professional development by achieving set goals
Skills and Abilities
- 10+ years of proven sales and business development success
- Preference of background in AEC or IT consulting industries
- Knowledge of healthcare, higher ed, and corporate markets
- Strong understanding of general sales cycle
- Good communicator and collaborator
- Creative thinker with ability to develop winning strategies
- Experience building relationships with C-Suite level executives
- Preferred personality traits: determined, goal-oriented, persistent
- Strong presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- Independent self-starter comfortable in regional office
EDI provides a competitive compensation package that will depend on the candidate's experience and qualifications. We provide employee health coverage, flexible spending account, 401K, etc.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
EDI, Ltd. is an award winning healthcare consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA. Founded in 1986, EDI works both regionally and nationally with healthcare and institutional users, architects, construction managers, and IT professionals. Our services currently include design and consulting in the areas of Healthcare, Data Centers, Networks & Communications, Security, Audio-Visual, and Workflow & Process Transformation.
EDI selects engineers with experience designing technology systems for Healthcare, Corporate, Government, and Educational facilities. We typically seek applicants with a minimum 4-year university degree in computer, electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering, physics, or related consulting fields. We encourage certifications such as Professional Engineer (PE), Certified Technology Specialist – Design (CTS-D), Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD), and Information Technology specialties.
Successful EDI Associates:
- Work well in a team environment
- Abide by EDI's Code of Conduct
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Believe in delivering quality services and meeting customer needs
- Are self–motivated and committed to life-long learning
- Believe in the use of technology to deliver superior customer value
- Take responsibility for results
EDI provides a healthy, non-smoking environment.
EDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain policies and practices designed to prevent discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or Vietnam era veteran status, to the extent protected by law.
Send resumes to email@example.com.