American Cancer Society
The American Cancer Society hired EDI for the consolidation of their national headquarters and South Atlantic Division offices. The project included 225,000 SF of corporate office space with a blend of open plan workstations and enclosed private offices and data center. With only 11 months to accomplish the project, the design and construction was on a fast-track basis. The open floor plan with workstations throughout fosters collaboration among employees and company unity. The office also has a state-of-the-art conference center with video conferencing and a recording studio.
EDI completed a feasibility study and provided planning, design, and relocation management services for the new 6,000 SF state-of-the-art data center.
ACS retained Carter & Associates to manage the design, construction and relocation for the consolidation. EDI provided technology consulting services for the relocation.
- Architect: Hendrick Associates
- Project Manager: Carter & Associates
As the technology consultant, EDI provided the following services:
- WAN/LAN/Wireless network
- Structured cabling design
- Technology move management
- Design, management, and bid assistance for security system
- Telephone system design and consulting
- Data center – feasibility study, planning, design, and relocation services
225,000 SF office space and 6,000 SF data center