EDI, Ltd. was selected to design the technology for Newell Rubbermaid’s new corporate headquarters in Atlanta, GA. The company relocated to a brand new building and is the sole tenant. The interior space of the 14 stories includes a company store, showplace/museum, 250 fixed-seat auditorium, dining facility, focus group rooms, testing and prototype labs and showrooms. The project is 100% open workstation plan, even for the CEO and his direct reports.
The corporate headquarters building has a server room with the required telecom rooms as needed to support Newell Rubbermaid’s technology platform.
This LEED-inspired building uses high recycled-content products and low-VOC emitting materials. Day lighting and views to the exterior were provided to all employee workspaces, as well as a majority of the circulation and meeting spaces.
- Architect: Perkins + Will
- MEP: Carter and Associates
As the technology consultant, EDI is providing the following consulting and design services:
- Design, review, and procurement assistance for the following:
- VoIP Telephone
- Procurement assistance for DAS
- Structured cabling design for the data/voice infrastructure
- Technology move management services for the entire space
- Design, management, and bid assistance for the global security system
- Server room planning, design, and space allocation
356,000 SF (14 stories)