The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
– Steve Jobs
VP of Business Development – Western Region
EDI’s Denver office seeks to hire a seasoned sales professional to lead the business development efforts in the western United States. The ideal candidate will have a well-developed network in the healthcare, higher education, and corporate markets in the western US generally and the Denver Metro/Colorado region more specifically. This individual will have experience positioning complex technology consulting and advisory services to Owners and the AEC community. This candidate will also have sales experience in the data center market as well.
This position will be responsible for overall sales efforts in the Region, including lead generation, proposal development, presentations, closing deals, and long-term client management beyond project award. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing of EDI. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, growth-oriented company looking to further expand business presence in the western US.
Skills & Abilities:
- Shares EDI’s “Count on Us” values
- 10+ years of proven sales and business development success
- Strong understanding of the general sales cycle
- Background in AEC industry a must
- Solution selling in the data center market
- Knowledge of healthcare, data center, higher-ed, and corporate markets
- Good communicator and collaborator
- Creative thinker with ability to develop winning strategies
- Experience building relationships with C-Suite level executives
- Preferred personality traits: determined, goal-oriented, persistent
- Strong presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- Independent self-starter comfortable in regional office
- College degree from accredited institution in a relevant field
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office, Adobe, Deltek Vision, and Windows OS
In addition to the VP of Business Development – Western Region position, EDI is always looking for great people who love to solve complex technology challenges, people who enjoy collaborating with others, and those that want to have fun in the process. If you feel you might be a good fit with our organization and believe in our “Count on Us” philosophy, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.